Resonica is a network of digital imaging laboratories. The advantages of Resonica is the newest equipment as well as skills and experience of the medical team.
The offer includes resonance imaging (MRI) and ultrasound examination (2D and 3D).
MRI are used in diagnostic imaging in neurology, orthopedics, pediatrics and oncology.
Ultrasound examinations are performed in the following areas:
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Ultrasound of the urinary tract
- Ultrasound of the salivary glands
- Ultrasound breast / nipple
- Ultrasound of the prostate
- Ultrasound of the testicular and epididymal
- Ultrasound soft tissue
- Ultrasound lymph node
- Ultrasound of the thyroid
- Gynaecological ultrasound
- Ultrasound of the pleural
- Doppler ultrasound of the carotid and vertebral arteries
You can find Resonica in Siemianowice Śląskie (ul. Olimpijska 2), Ruda Slaska (ul. Vincent Lipa 2), Tarnowskie Góry (ul. Pyskowicka 47-51) and Chorzów (ul. Strzelców Bytomskich 11).
|Name||Price min||Price max|
|Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) - Head||85 €||128 €|
|Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) - Spine||85 €||128 €|
|Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) - whole body||290 €||€|
|Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) - another anatomical area||90 €||€|